*** ON SALE ***
Play it conservative with either silencer, or go big with either full system configuration, you can rest easy knowing your journey started off in the right direction. Throw anyone of the Arrow's Maxi-Race Silencers on your 1190 Adventure, and feel what Arrow can do for you. Not only are they respected for their performance and rich race history, but by their sound and fit finish. Nicely built out of top of the line materials topped off with a nicely designed Carbon Fiber End Cap which accents both the stock collectors and the OEM collectors in a way only Arrow can do. When you feel it's time to change the way your 1190/1290 performs, Arrow can help. We know Arrow from our racing days a long time ago, and used them extensively for years. Great exhaust, great performance and top of the line craftsmanship. Enough said.
- Silencer material - aluminium
- Rear endcap material - carbon fibre
- Silencer inner parts material - stainless steel
- Silencer mounting - welded mount
- Silencer body length - 400mm
- Junction (inlet) diameter - 49mm
- Junction (outlet) diameter - 55mm
- Oxygen sensor plug - NO
- CO sensor plug - NO
- dbKiller - SI
- Fully homologated - meets Euro Standard 97/24/EC Ch.9
- Stock Exhaust Static Noise Level - 92 dB / 4750 rpm
- Arrow System Static Noise Level - 94 dB / 4750 rpm
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Exhaust Systems Sold at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited. To have a better idea, read the following paragraphs.
1) Any exhaust system which does not require the removal of the original catalytic converter(s) to be fitted to the vehicle are considered as replacement parts (also known as cat-back systems) by California Air Resources Board (CARB) and an Executive Order or exemption released from CARB is not needed to distribute and sell these kind of exhaust systems in California.
2) Use and installation of any aftermarket exhaust system that removes or replaces totally or in part original equipment catalytic converters is prohibited in California, unless CARB has released an Executive Order or an exemption to such after market system.
3) Any exhaust system designed as race parts or used on racing vehicles (i.e., a motorbike used exclusively on closed-course circuits for competition purposes) can be distributed and sold in California without any need for an Executive order or exemption from CARB, but their use is only allowed on closed racetracks and these race parts are not allowed to be used on public highways or roads or on vehicles that may be used on public highway and roads.
Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as racing and/or marked with the text not for road use are to be intended as race parts and subject to the limitations listed in paragraph 3).
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM 950 SM 2006-2009
- KTM 990 SM/R 2008-2012