Arrow's Titanium Maxi Race-Tech Silencer for KTM's 1190 & 1290 Adventure & Super Adventure is their premier silencer and Slip-On System. Lightweight, able to hold it's own against Mother Nature's fury and is the perfect counterpart to Arrow's Race Collectors. We've dealt with them before KTMTwins was even visualized. Back in those Aprilia was our focus and Arrow just as many race bikes as Akrapovic. Impeccable fit and finish, great sound and best of all, their systems did what they were designed to do and that was open up those restricted ponies your bike has trapped inside. What else do you want in an exhaust? Low price?.. Done!
This is their Maxi Race-Tech KTM 1190 & 1290 Adventure Titanium Slip-On Silencer. It features their Titanium Shell with Carbon Fiber End Cap. We're really happy to offer this silencer and exhausts to our customers. Arrow has been a staple in the European market for many years and it shows in their 1190 System.
- 5.2 lbs (2.36kg) total weight = -8.6 lbs (-3.9kg) lighter than stock
- Titanium Body Construction with carbon end cap
- Bolt on product (15-30 minutes)
- Carbon heat shield
- Italian craftsmanship
- Stock Exhaust Static Noise Level - 92 dB / 4750 rpm
- Arrow System Static Noise Level - 94 dB / 4750 rpm
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
California ARB (CARB) requirements compliance for Exhaust Systems Sold at KTMTwins.com
Certain versions of aftermarket exhaust systems may not fulfill regulations and laws applicable in California and therefore their use on highways and roads in California may be prohibited. To have a better idea, read the following paragraphs.
1) Any exhaust system which does not require the removal of the original catalytic converter(s) to be fitted to the vehicle are considered as replacement parts (also known as cat-back systems) by California Air Resources Board (CARB) and an Executive Order or exemption released from CARB is not needed to distribute and sell these kind of exhaust systems in California.
2) Use and installation of any aftermarket exhaust system that removes or replaces totally or in part original equipment catalytic converters is prohibited in California, unless CARB has released an Executive Order or an exemption to such after market system.
3) Any exhaust system designed as race parts or used on racing vehicles (i.e., a motorbike used exclusively on closed-course circuits for competition purposes) can be distributed and sold in California without any need for an Executive order or exemption from CARB, but their use is only allowed on closed racetracks and these race parts are not allowed to be used on public highways or roads or on vehicles that may be used on public highway and roads.
Parts identified on KTMTwins.com as racing and/or marked with the text not for road use are to be intended as race parts and subject to the limitations listed in paragraph 3).
( AVAILABLE FOR RACE USE ONLY IN CALIFORNIA )
- KTM Adventure 1190 2013-2016
- KTM Adventure 1290 2015+