Imagine having the ability to change the way your chassis seriously feels depending on the track. Those dreams can be made with KTM's CNC Machined Billet Adjustable Offset Triple Clamps. Long title and long in features.
If there was ever one thing that separated the pro's from everyone else it was a set of Works Billet Triple Clamps, They looked good, they felt good and you felt faster with a shiny set strapped to your frame.Now everyone makes Works Type CNC'd Triples but there are a couple of manufacturers who truly pride themselves on their attention to detail. KTM does, and so do their 22mm Offset Billet Triple Clamps.
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminum
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100% Alignment of the fork tubes
- Increased clamping area machined after anodizing: With the same tightening torque,
- This increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, and helps to prevent the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
- The triple clamp offset is the distance between the horizontal center-line of both fork tubes and the center of the steering axis, by which the fork tubes are offset from the steering axis (referred to as dimension ).
- The selected offset can be seen at a glance thanks to the marking on the triple clamp.
- The Perfect amount of flexibility
- Machined to perfectly match the WP fork
- You get your choice of Black or Orange Anodizing.
- All KTM triple clamps come equipped with a steering stem and with steering head bearing pressed on.
- Offset setting options:
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter
- KTM 125 SX 2013-2017
- KTM 150 SX 2013-2017
- KTM 150 XC 2013-2015
- KTM 150 XC-W 2017
- KTM 200 XC-W 2014-2017
- KTM 250 SX 2013-2017
- KTM 250 SX-F 2013-2017
- KTM 250 XC 2017
- KTM 250 XC-F 2013-2017
- KTM 250 XCF-W 2014-2016
- KTM 250 XC-W 2014-2017
- KTM 300 XC 2017
- KTM 300 XC-W 2014-2017
- KTM 350 EXC-F 2014-2017
- KTM 350 SX-F 2013-2017
- KTM 350 XC-F 2013-2017
- KTM 350 XCF-W 2014-2016
- KTM 450 EXC-F 2017
- KTM 450 SX-F 2013-2017
- KTM 450 XC-F 2013-2017
- KTM 450 XC-W 2014-2016
- KTM 500 EXC 2013-2016
- KTM 500 EXC-F 2017
- KTM 500 XC-W 2014-2016
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65