Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever Knurled/ Rubber Tip KTM
The Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum and offers significantly improved strength compared to OEM levers. The shift tip features a heavy duty rubber boot designed to enhance grip and performance in varying conditions.
While both the Hammerhead Forged and CNC levers deliver strength and a factory look, only the CNC lever is compatible with Hammerheads patented interchangeable Shift Tip technology. This design allows you to adjust the shifter length to find the perfect fit between your boot and shift lever. Improvements in comfort and confidence will be noticed immediately after installing the CNC lever, leading to decreased missed shifts and false neutrals.
Whether you are going for a factory look while enhancing comfort or just replacing a bent lever, the Hammerhead CNC shifter has you covered.
- Machine cut from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Patented design permits a variety of tip sizes to fit any rider
- Provides crisp, clean shifting
- Rubber tip provides maximum grip especially in wet conditions
- Contoured lever design minimizes interference with boot
- Stainless steel pivot pin and Ano-Slick coated return springs
- UV protected anodizing prevents fading
- Easy installation
- Extra rubber boot included
- +0mm Tip Same as stock length
- +5mm Tip Boot size 10
- +10mm Tip Boot size 11-12
- +15mm Tip Boot size 13
- +20mm Tip Boot size 14
- KTM 950 Adventure 2003-2005
- KTM 950 Adventure S 2003-2006
- KTM 990 Adventure 2007-2012
- KTM 990 Adventure R 2009-2012
- KTM 990 Adventure Dakar 2014- 2015
- KTM 990 Adventure Baja 2014- 2015
- KTM 1190 Adventure 2014- 2015
- KTM 1190 Adventure R 2015
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure 2015
- KTM 950 Supermoto 2005-2006
- KTM 950 Supermoto R 2007
- KTM 990 Supermoto R 2010-2011
- KTM 990 Supermoto T 2010-2013
- KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2007-2009
Great service and quick shipping
Great service and quick shipping
love this... great finished product and works just as it should. No issues and feel there shouldn't be any to come.
Wondering when you guys are going to get your act together and accurately list products in correct model catagories and include bike specific fitment information. Your small bike catagories list only SX models yet most of the items for the small bikes also fit many of the other models that KTM offers. KTMTwins customers aren’t riders looking for the next big hit to launch off, they’re from the larger pool of rider types that aren’t into the dog and pony show that is Supercross. That’s the only advice and constructive critisism I’m throwing your way. Does anyone actually ride at Twins like when I co-owned and managed opperations. I would suggest that Eli actually be there daily and ditch the stupid cafe racer because KTM owners aren’t into the stupid Redwing Boot, open face helmet gay as fuck hipster scene. They’re made up of riders who respect riders who ride, get dirty and accomplished challenges normal riders run from. Eli, If you want to ride with the big boys, you have my contact info. Only rule I have is no crying or complaining. It’s not going to be a leasurely dirt bike ride up some easy black diamond trail at Hollister or some fire road ride somewhere. You’ll have to put on your big boy pants for this one.
Love the Hammerhead!
This is the 2nd Hammerhead shift lever I’ve put on a KTM and I’m just as happy as I was the first time. Greater confidence that it won’t bend/break when I’m putting the 1190 Adventure through it’s paces on off-road terrain. The extra length helps when wearing the adventure boots too. Great product. Good price from KTM Twins.