Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever / Rubber Tip KTM
The Hammerhead CNC Shift Lever is constructed of precision machined 6061 aluminum and offers greatly improved strength compared to OEM levers. The shift tip is offered in multiple colors to match your machine and features a heavy duty rubber boot designed to enhance grip and performance in varying conditions.
While both the Hammerhead Forged and CNC levers deliver strength and a factory look, only the CNC lever is compatible with Hammerheads patented interchangeable Shift Tip technology. This design allows you to adjust the shifter length to find the perfect fit between your boot and shift lever. Improvements in comfort and confidence will be noticed immediately after installing the CNC lever, leading to decreased missed shifts and false neutrals.
Whether you are going for a factory look while enhancing comfort or simply replacing a bent lever, the Hammerhead CNC shifter has you covered.
- Machine cut from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Patented design permits a variety of tip sizes to fit any rider
- Provides crisp, clean shifting
- Rubber tip provides maximum grip especially in wet conditions
- Contoured lever design minimizes interference with boot
- Stainless steel pivot pin and Ano-Slick coated return spring
- UV protected anodizing prevents fading
- Easy installation
- Extra rubber boot included
- Boot size 7 Select -5mm Tip
- Boot size 8-9 Select +0mm Tip
- Boot size 11-12 Select +10mm Tip
- Boot size 13 Select +15mm
- Boot size 14+ Select +20mm Tip
- Fits Models with KTM OEM part number: 54734031000
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65