The leader in dirt bike clutches for SX & MX professionals is Hinson. Let us try and introduce Hinson Clutches properly for you. Every single rider from Professional to Amateur Motocross uses or has used a Hinson Clutch. You've never felt a smooth clutch before you've touched the lever on a Hinson Clutch Assembly. They take a chunk of Aluminum and machine out a matching Inner Clutch Hub and Pressure plate. They’re machined together so there aren’t any issues with them working together. KTM 450 SXF that has tighter tolerances and manufactured from the start to work together. This is just one advantage to what you are getting when you purchase a Hinson. Top it all off with a Hard Anodized Coating which reduces the changes of your clutch plates hanging up on the basket's teeth. It's a science people and you better leave that up to the pros.
Features & Benefits:
- Improves Clutch Performance, Life and Heat Dissipation.
- Can use OEM or aftermarket Clutch Plates.
- Precision machined from Billet T-6 Aircraft quality Aluminum to aerospace tolerances
- Alkadized for 5 times the wear resistance to stock, with proper maintenance.
- Allows clutch assembly to spin truer creating less heat when clutch is disengaged.
- When used with Hinson Clutch Basket and Pressure Plate helps eliminate clutch chatter.
** DO NOT USE KEVLAR CLUTCH PLATES WITH ANY HINSON CLUTCH PRODUCTS **
- KTM 450 SX 2009-2010
- KTM 505 SX 2009-2010
- KTM 450 SX-F 2007-2012
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65