Finally a solution to an overlooked problem. This bracket relocates the kickstand on your KTM Adventure or Super Enduro from the engine to the frame. Now you can ride any terrain without the worry of cracking your engine case ever again (which is a real, and expensive danger with the stock KTM mounting position. $4,000+ repair bill)
- This is a complete bolt-on KTM Kick Stand bracket to relocate the kickstand from the engine case to the frame.
- Works on all years of the KTM 950/990 Adventure and 950 Super Enduro. This will not work on the SM or SD bikes.
- Made from 0.250″ cold rolled steel and powder coated black. Includes all mounting hardware.
- Stock kickstand mounting bolts and spring bolt re-used.
- No interference with centerstand or saddlebags.
- Only bracket on the market that has the strength to allow mounting the bike using the left footpeg. GO Ahead- Climb on up!
- This bracket also locates the sidestand about 1.25″ out from center line and behind the peg. This offers a more stable parked bike with rear luggage.
Due to KTM building many different suspension packages over the years, some bikes may stand up more vertical than others. Contact us about a special PROMO offer on our adjustable sidestand kit to make your bike sit at the perfect angle no matter how light or loaded your bike is geared up.
Don’t be fooled by the other copies. Ours is locally MADE IN THE USA from steel, not aluminum, making it the strongest bracket on the market today.
- all years of the KTM 950/990 Adventure and 950 Super Enduro.
- This will not work on the SM or SD bikes.
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California known to cause Cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The products I ordered wede all high quality. Great transaction from start to finish.
Thanks Chris, glad to hear it!